June 02, 2014

Updated objective markers

I do have a number of stories on how I’ve been smashed by all comers recently – be they Eldar, CSM or Tau, but this will have to wait for a bit. In the meantime, I have updated my objective counters for 7th edition. A quick preview is below, and they can be found here. Previous notes on the topic are here, here and here, but in summary:

As I wasn't entirely convinced by GW’s Munitorum battlefield objectives, I built some. They're large (40mm), and have the effects written on them. Download the file, print the sheet (important: print at 100%, do not scale), cut and glue onto 40mm bases (I use the plywood ones from Fenris Games), and you're set. They're not fancy but should do the trick.

Nick from IDICBeer posted a video on YouTube about them.

Warhammer 40K 7th edition objective markers

No comments:

Post a Comment